Scheduling Mobile - In the last release of scheduling we provided many features the manager would use such as scheduling calendar for shifts, employee management, and many reports.
This releases add access to scheduling for all employees both on the web and in a mobile app. Below is a link to the full training as well as a highlight of some key features
• Employees can view their own schedule in the mobile app or on the web
• Employees can submit time off requests to their manager and be alerted when they are approved/denied by the manager. These requests will show on the scheduling calendar for managers to reference when setting shifts
• Employees can request a shift trade with a co-worker who can then accept or reject and if accepted then it goes to the manager for approval and then alerts the employees of the status
• Employees can request to drop shifts which go to manager to approve/deny and then alert the employee of the status
• Employees can claim open shifts from the mobile app or on the web
• Employees can now see manager announcements on their mobile device or the web
• Managers can use the mobile app for many scheduling features as well
Restaurant 365 is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-01-15. The program can be installed on Android.
Restaurant 365 (version 0.4.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.